Thursday, December 11, 2008

What to pack for Disney...

I'm making a list..I'm checking it twice...
Well, honestly, I'm checking it about 30,000,000 times. How in the world does a mother pack for 8 people for Disney World???? There are lists galore out there that I have copied off the internet, but I cannot honestly seem to trim back more than jacking the house up off the foundation and shipping it down there based on what we will probably need. I am excited, but I am thinking about calling U-Haul rather than the van rental that has been scheduled. 
My parents rented a 15 passenger van for the trip...God bless them! It will be my family, my BIL and sister and their 7 month-old daughter, and my mom and dad for a total of 13. Cozy! My eyes DID cross, however, when dad suggested that we only pack what could fit under the seats. 
Mercy!
Then it came to me...Space bags! I have to take an inflatable mattress with us anyway and there is a reverse on the inflator, so I think this may be it!! Anyhow, say a prayer for me that it will work.
I just cannot see fitting my entire house under the seat...

No comments: