Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Things Overheard

Here are some of my random funnies for the week....most from 2 year-old Katie Beth.

1) (In church, no less...) "Mom, can I have the gun in your purse?" (Gum!!!)
Then she proceeds to literally yell this out louder when my attempts to ignore her fail and, of course, the parish now believes they have a woman with six kids "packing heat" in the pews.

2) "I wanna try the maggot! I wanna try the maggot!"
Which, after only a moment of panic, I came to find out meant the MAGNET that my son was using to totally empty out my husband's coin dish in one very long chain of change....say that five times fast...

3) "Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell, Tinker all the way......." (Most recently sung as a unique version of 'Jingle Bells')

4) "Clean up! Clean up! Happy Birthday, Clean up!" (Many of you who had 90's babies may recall the Barney 'Clean Up' song in which the word EVERYBODY is in place of my child's favorite phrase.) But, with so many birthdays in this family, I can see this thing happening...

5) Her favorite movies right now are requested by the titles: "Hi-Barbie" and "Barbie-Cracker", which are respectively; "Holly Hobbie" and "Barbie in the Nutcracker". As an aside, she also dances around the room like a ballerina and yells out, "I'm a cracker! I'm a cracker!"

How can we not smile?

No comments: